Top 5 2015 Vacuum CleanersVacuum cleaners are an object that can be found in any household, but some of them stick out from the rest by their quality. Read this article and find out which are the top 5 vacuum cleaners of 2015, and maybe you’ll upgrade your old cleaning buddy with one of these new and more efficient models.
5. Eureka SuctionSeal Pet AS1104AAt the small price of only $200, this model is certainly one of the best this year when it comes to performance at a good price. Due to its SuctionSeal technology, this vacuum is great with fine particles. Also, it performs great on all types of floors and carpets. As any product, it has its downsides too. Therefore, don’t get fooled by the name, because it’s not the best when it comes to pet hair. But you have to be reasonable and not expect perfection at such a price.
4. Electrolux Ergorapido Power Ion Cordless VacuumThis vacuum cleaner comes at the price of $230, being pretty cheap as well as the occupant of the fifth place on our list. It’s cordless, and it has a charging dock, a see-through nozzle, LED headlights, and flexible tubing. The flexible tubing is what made it reach number four on our list, being extremely maneuverable. Also, it weighs only 5.5 pounds, making it the lightest of the traditional stick vacuums.
3. iRobot Roomba 880It might be a little up there when it comes to price, costing around $700, but if you read some customer roomba reviews, you will see that it’s worth the price. Being a robot vacuum cleaner, it eases your work a lot; you don’t have to walk around pushing it, or to bend your back to maneuver it, spearing you of any physical effort. The new addition to this vacuum from iRobot is the AeroForce technology, which the old models don’t have. The AeroForce cleaning system has two bristle-free extractors. They rotate inward to increase suction and to speed the airflow. According to most customer roomba reviews, this model is very efficient on any surface, and the design alone is worth every penny.
2. Dyson DC65 Animal Complete Upright Vacuum CleanerThis vacuum cleaner costs around $650 and it cleans perfectly across carpets and hard floors. As opposed to other models, it is engineered to pick up pet hair as well. If you buy it from an authorized seller, it has a 5 year parts and labor warranty, which really comes in handy. This vacuum has a self-adjusting cleaner head, and it has 25% more suction power than its predecessors. If you care about the overall aspect, the design of this model is gorgeous as well.
1. Hoover BH50010 Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum CleanerWe saved the best for last, and the price of this model will most probably shock you. It only costs $180, being the cheapest vacuum cleaner of the list, but don’t be fooled by the price, because it’s certainly the best one. It’s a cordless stick vacuum that weights only 7.3 pounds, this making it very easy to maneuver as well. When it comes to performance it surpasses the number 2 ranked vacuum of the list by far. Even if it’s not as pretty, when you go buy a cleaning product, what’s most important is how good of a job it does, not how nice it looks.
Trackback from your site.